Port Hedland Medical Centre
Port Hedland Medical Centre provides General Practice, Occupational Health and Specialist-level medical services to support the health and wellbeing of the Pilbara community.
We have a growing team of residential General Practitioners (including a full time female GP), Allied Health professionals and visiting Specialists available to provide high quality medical services to individuals, families and local industry. We also have a new full time female General Practitioner commencing with the practice in April 2017.
PHMC is conveniently located in Edgar Street, Port Hedland, and houses extensive treatment room facilities, modern equipment and on-site pathology. We welcome new patients and look forward to caring for you and your family.
PHMC Opening Hours
- Monday to Friday 7.30am - 7.30pm
- Saturday 8.00am - 2.00pm
- Sunday and Public Holidays Closed
PHMC GP Services
- Family health (including Women’s, Men’s and Childhood health)
- Immunisation services (including childhood and seasonal vaccinations)
- Preventative health checks – e.g. diabetes, asthma
- Antenatal care
- Ultrasound services
- Stress ECG testing
- Minor surgical procedures
- Skin cancer screening
- Chronic disease management
- Travel Health (including vaccinations)
- Pre-employment and medical assessment services (including WorkCover Audiometry)
- Injury Management and Workers’ Compensation
- Visiting Specialist Occupational Physician
- Health Surveillance
- Onsite Drug and Alcohol Screening
- Onsite Vaccination Services
PHMC has two in-house Physiotherapists. Serena and Sara have extensive experience in musculoskeletal physiotherapy and are available to assist you with their assessment and treatment skills, Monday to Saturday:
- Back and neck pain
- Joint and muscle pain
- Sports injuries
- Rehabilitation and Post-Operative care
- Insurance matters (including Workers’ Compensation)
- Education and home exercise programs
PHMC provides an onsite pathology collection centre available Monday – Friday 7.30am – 4.00pm.
PHMC offers home based sleep studies to provide a detailed analysis of sleep patterns. Our sleep technician will review sleep studies and facilitate tele health consultations with Perth based sleep specialists.
Look and feel younger with cosmetic wrinkle relaxers delivered in a 15 minute consultation. Ask our friendly receptionists for more information or to make an appointment to discuss this treatment.
Phone: 08 9173 3733
Fax: 08 9173 5219
We’re also on Facebook: @porthedlandmedicalcentre.