Pre-employment and Medical Assessment Services
OSHGroup offers the full scope of Medical Assessment services including but not limited to:
- Pre-employment, periodic and post-employment medical assessments
- Client-specific assessments
- Rail Medicals in accordance with the 2017 NTC Standard
- Oil and Gas UK (OGUK) Medicals
- Commercial Driving Medicals
- WorkCover Audiometry
- Urine drug and alcohol testing in accordance with AS/NZS 4308
- Blood testing
- Functional Assessments
- Musculoskeletal Assessments
- Fitness Assessments
- Hearing Protection Fit Testing
We have the following specialists in-house:
- Oil and Gas UK (OGUK) Registered Doctors
- Rail Industry Safety and Standards Board (RISSB) Authorised Health Professionals
- AMROA Medical Review Officers
OSHGroup has a comprehensive range of paperwork available for clients to use.
In addition, we are also able to complete client specific paperwork on request.
Our specialist team can assist with the creation of tailored assessment solutions when required.
Assessment Locations and Affiliate Network
OSHGroup has three (3) owned and operated assessment locations in the Perth metropolitan area:
- OSHGroup West Perth
- OSHGroup CBD
- OSHGroup Airport
OSHGroup maintains a comprehensive affiliate network which is used when assessment services are required outside of the reach of these owned and operated clinics. OSHGroup’s dedicated Pre-Employment Administration Team manages the relationship with each affiliate provider, providing clients with a single point of contact for all enquiries.
Affiliate clinics are essentially used for data collection – all results are returned to OSHGroup for review by an Occupational Physician or Registrar prior to release to clients ensuring consistent and robust fitness determinations in all cases, in line with our client’s expectations and operational requirements.